TV Series

I can’t stand June or offred tbh but I think it’s been a good series but starting to reach its sell by date . I also like aunt Lydia and I feel there is good in her .
I think this new series is the best in a while albeit the last episode was a bit of a filler. Fuck though I wouldnt want to mess with June.
Bloody scary woman.

The English alright 6.8/10
really? Compared to what is around today I would give it 9.
Emily Blunt and Raffe Spall both very good.. The last role I saw RS in was a comedy and he was trying to adopt a baby. He's a little different in this one. Certainly he has little risk of being type cast.

really? Compared to what is around today I would give it 9.
Emily Blunt and Raffe Spall both very good.. The last role I saw RS in was a comedy and he was trying to adopt a baby. He's a little different in this one. Certainly he has little risk of being type cast.

Maybe I was a bit harsh in ratings but after watching 1883 which for me was a 8.5/10 maybe The English was a 7.4/10

Just watched the last ever walking dead, I know it was milked for way too long as are most popular shows but fantastic ending and all set up for a film/spin off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.