TV Series

Started the new series of the handmaid's tale , found her face very irritating in ep one , she looked constipated and i couldnt buy into the emotion , unusual for me as i usually love it
I can’t stand June or offred tbh but I think it’s been a good series but starting to reach its sell by date . I also like aunt Lydia and I feel there is good in her .

Struggled with rings of power but the last two episodes have made me look forward to the new season and house of the dragons knocked spots of gane of thrones with Matt smith doing a great job . Also like the crime show animal kingdom .

Struggled with rings of power but the last two episodes have made me look forward to the new season and house of the dragons knocked spots of gane of thrones with Matt smith doing a great job . Also like the crime show animal kingdom .
HOTD and ROP are both good in their own right. Whether the former is better than than GOT is Shirley subjective.
Just pleased it’s not wall not wall soaps or I’m a dubious Celebrity tbh !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.