TV Series

After reading this article I chanced my arm with Babylon Berlin and it gets the thumbs up from me
Didn’t know a 4th series was out. Cheers. First three were excellent.

I think it's really shown up Disney's 6-8 episode model and the stupid run times (as low as 25 minutes) from The Mandalorian and some of the Marvel stuff.

A full length series gives so much more room to develop characters, and allows multiple plot lines to build and recede before converging in a finale.

I think it's the first Disney+ series where I've really looked forward to new episodes and watched them as they landed, instead of a few days later or letting them build up so I can binge watch.
It's fucking ace. Feels like proper star wars, same with rogue one, only decent film after the originals.
Think it's because it feels like the originals. Lot's of Britain actors and no over the top c.g.i. With a good story.

Started the new series of the handmaid's tale , found her face very irritating in ep one , she looked constipated and i couldnt buy into the emotion , unusual for me as i usually love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.