TV Series

Nine episodes in “Let the right one in” is very good!

Follows a 12-year-old girl who lives a closed-in life after turning into a vampire, only able to go out at night. Her father does his best to provide her with the minimal amount of human blood she needs to stay alive.

Just watched the first two episodes of Willow, absolutely loved every second of it, just a shame there's no Val Kilmer

Follows a 12-year-old girl who lives a closed-in life after turning into a vampire, only able to go out at night. Her father does his best to provide her with the minimal amount of human blood she needs to stay alive.

Yeah, meant to watch this.

The original film was good.

What's this on? Loved the film

Wolf Hall sublime. Seen so much on The Tudors couldn’t be arsed.Maybe I should ?
The book was magnificent. I love history and it's my number one genre for reading. I watched Wolf Hall even though I had already read the book, and it was great (not as good as the book though, but nothing could be in all honesty). It's focus is on Thomas Cromwell and even though it's obviously about the Tudors too it gives an angle not often seen.
Edit...sorry. Just realized you were asking about The Tudors series.
Never watched it, would drive me mad. Have read about the inconsistencies.

Last edited:
The book was magnificent. I love history and it's my number one genre for reading. I watched Wolf Hall even though I had already read the book, and it was great (not as good as the book though, but nothing could be in all honesty). It's focus is on Thomas Cromwell and even though it's obviously about the Tudors too it gives an angle not often seen.
Yes I love reading about British History but have not read Wolf Hall.
All started with Simon Schama “ History of Britain” and evolved from there.
Also love British History documentaries too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.