TV Series

Just binge watched all six episodes of The English, sobbing my tits off as the final curtain went down. Wonderful cinamatics, wonderful acting, all enveloped alongside some neat twists and turns.

I'm absolultely garbage with facial regonition, having to rely on the other half for assistance throughout films, continually asking "who's that then" However I can generally regognise voices, so imagine my consternation when Melrose spoke with the voice of the jewish gangster from peaky blinders. Instantly identifiable and a proper cockney geezer.

Great performances from Emily Blunt and Chaske Spencer playing the beyond the cool Eli Whippy.

"I Cherish You"

ktHB72f.gif
It was wonderful. Best tv in ages.

Has anyone seen The Red Door (Walter Presents) an Italian series based on the police and mafia/corruption (what do you mean it might as well be Juventus).
Really enjoyed the first two episodes but when I went in to record the rest only episodes 10/11 and 12 were available !!!
Very disappointed, but why get rid of 7 episodes in the middle ???
Would someone mind looking for me to see if its the same on their listings.
I go in via Box Sets for All4 and its the Walter Presents programmes which for me are some of the best TV from around Europe.

Enjoyed Wednesday. The dark humour was front loaded into the early episodes sadly, not enough of it in later episodes. I didn't care for the softening of her character, the teenage love interest arc just felt wrong for what she's supposed to be. Jenna ortega (she's the kid in netflix's You. for those who found her familiar but didn't know where from) was great and nailed the role.

That preview of the season at the end of episode 1 thoughreally ruined what could have been a great little surprise with uncle fester. The hell was they thinking spoiling that?

With news it's just beat out stranger things for the most watched show, we can expect more.

Enjoyed Wednesday. The dark humour was front loaded into the early episodes sadly, not enough of it in later episodes. I didn't care for the softening of her character, the teenage love interest arc just felt wrong for what she's supposed to be. Jenna ortega (she's the kid in netflix's You. for those who found her familiar but didn't know where from) was great and nailed the role.

That preview of the season at the end of episode 1 thoughreally ruined what could have been a great little surprise with uncle fester. The hell was they thinking spoiling that?

With news it's just beat out stranger things for the most watched show, we can expect more.

Does Claudia Winkleman feature in the show as "it"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.