TV Series

Just binge watched all six episodes of The English, sobbing my tits off as the final curtain went down. Wonderful cinamatics, wonderful acting, all enveloped alongside some neat twists and turns.

I'm absolultely garbage with facial recognition, having to rely heavily on the other half for assistance during films, continually asking "who's that then" However I can recognise voices, so imagine my consternation when Melrose spoke with the voice of the jewish gangster from peaky blinders. Instantly identifiable and a proper cockney geezer.

Great performances from Emily Blunt and Chaske Spencer playing the beyond the cool Eli Whippy.

"I Cherish You"

ktHB72f.gif

Last edited:
Just watched the first two episodes of Willow, absolutely loved every second of it, just a shame there's no Val Kilmer
They planned to bring him back, but health issues scuppered it. Read something last week that mentioned him returning in later seasons if his health improves. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.