TV Series

I’ve just finished watching the Netflix series, “1899”

One one hand I feel like saying it was complete nonsense from start to finish, that felt like they wrote each episode individually with no thought whatsoever as to what was going to happen next.

But then I’m thinking, if it was that shit why the fuck did I watch all eight episodes in three nights and rushed home from work last night, bypassing the boozer, to watch the final episode, to find out how it finished?

1/10 or 9/10. Can’t quite decide.
Finished it today. All 8 episodes in 2 days.
I still don’t know what went on?
My head hurt after the final episode.
I agree with you, i don’t know wether is was good or shit?

Did you guys see "Cheers"? I've been rewatching old episodes and it still holds up going on 40 years later.

'Cheers' was some of the best TV ever produced. It worked through its comedy issues at the end, but its introduction to the audience of 'Woody', 'Norm' 'Clint' and 'Frasier' as the melting pot of different personalities that end their day at the pub, was fucking genius! Fucking! Genius!

I remember belly laughing with tears flowing at some of the antics that happened.

'Woody' (Woody Harrelson) was THE turning point in that show, though, in my opinion!

Two episodes into The Calling half decent. looking forward to watching the rest so that puts it at a 7/10

NYPD Detective Avraham Avraham's belief in mankind is his superpower, when it comes to uncovering the truth. Guided by a deep sense of spirituality and religious principles, Avraham is left to question his own humanity when a seemingly routine investigation turns upside down.

I really tried with this show, Wasp.

I can't feel it, at all. Not sure why.

'Cheers' was some of the best TV ever produced. It worked through its comedy issues at the end, but its introduction to the audience of 'Woody', 'Norm' 'Clint' and 'Frasier' as the melting pot of different personalities that end their day at the pub, was fucking genius! Fucking! Genius!

I remember belly laughing with tears flowing at some of the antics that happened.

'Woody' (Woody Harrelson) was THE turning point in that show, though, in my opinion!
Agreed. The casr changes always seemed to work. One of the very best of US sitcoms, and I must give an honourary mention in dispatches for 2 other US sitcoms of that time, Soap and Taxi, which were very funny, imho.

Agreed. The casr changes always seemed to work. One of the very best of US sitcoms, and I must give an honourary mention in dispatches for 2 other US sitcoms of that time, Soap and Taxi, which were very funny, imho.

!00%!

My top three US shows are 'Soap' ('Chester', 'Benson', etc. such a brilliant cast) as first, 'Taxi' and 'Cheers' are tied!

That's so bizarre you picked those out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.