TV Series

Great show i thought Paul, probably my number 1 new show of 2022. All very well made but Gary Oldman is certainly the driving force, he plays his part perfectly with an able cast surrounding him.
I watched the 1st 4 episodes last night.
Oldman is brilliant, very believable as a burnt out agent, with sharp mind still there, somewhere.
And as you quite rightly said, a great supporting cast.
Very watchable

Still binging the tudors , nearly at anne losing her head , so henry changed it to the monach being the head of the church , every day is a learning day

Did you guys see "Cheers"? I've been rewatching old episodes and it still holds up going on 40 years later.
Watched one episode, many years ago.....unfortunately I find US sitcoms exactly the opposite to what they are meant to be, NOT funny! The pile of tripe 'sunny in Philadelpia' or something is the most cringy NOT funny of the lot, that one was embarrassingly crap.

I’ve just finished watching the Netflix series, “1899”

One one hand I feel like saying it was complete nonsense from start to finish, that felt like they wrote each episode individually with no thought whatsoever as to what was going to happen next.

But then I’m thinking, if it was that shit why the fuck did I watch all eight episodes in three nights and rushed home from work last night, bypassing the boozer, to watch the final episode, to find out how it finished?

1/10 or 9/10. Can’t quite decide.

Two episodes into The Calling half decent. looking forward to watching the rest so that puts it at a 7/10

NYPD Detective Avraham Avraham's belief in mankind is his superpower, when it comes to uncovering the truth. Guided by a deep sense of spirituality and religious principles, Avraham is left to question his own humanity when a seemingly routine investigation turns upside down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.