TV Series

Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. Classic Canadian (Nova Scotia) comedy. The first season is over 20 years old now, there's about 10 seasons and a few movies. I love the show, the characters and some of the best swearing you'll ever hear. An absolute classic.

Watching The World Cup. Pretty good drama. England has a good chance to lift the trophy. Maybe more of you should tune in?

Does anyone know when they will show the remaining episodes of the detectives? Pretty sure last december they said it would be later in 2022

Does anyone know when they will show the remaining episodes of the detectives? Pretty sure last december they said it would be later in 2022
Loved that show ...

76746-3.jpg

Queen Ann had a nice cutting off of her head , he distracted her and she was looking up at some birds and bam , gone with a sword , no wonder she asked for him and paid him to come and do it , if any of that is true of course

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my favourite American comedy.
Which is weird because I just could not get into Seinfeld.
Cheers was great and I also loved Becker again starring Ted Danson.
I’m the same ,I love Curb but never got into Seinfeld, I’ve tried a few times but the canned laughter puts me off.
Cheers, Frasier were excellent too , IASIP gets good when Danny Devito joins the cast but it gets a bit samey after a few series.

I liked Always s
I’m the same ,I love Curb but never got into Seinfeld, I’ve tried a few times but the canned laughter puts me off.
Cheers, Frasier were excellent too , IASIP gets good when Danny Devito joins the cast but it gets a bit samey after a few series.
I'm the same as you with it's always sunny.
Not watched since season 4.

The last series when they went to Ireland is woeful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.