TV Series

We just finished watching Mammals (Amazon) starring James Corden.

It's interesting, with the different characters going through different but similar life problems. My views on certain characters certainly changed during the course of the series.

It's only six half hour episodes and worth watching imo.

We just finished watching Mammals (Amazon) starring James Corden.

It's interesting, with the different characters going through different but similar life problems. My views on certain characters certainly changed during the course of the series.

It's only six half hour episodes and worth watching imo.
Was Corden appearing as an Ass ?

On season 2 ep 3 of slow horses.
Oldman is now bossing this, what a great actor he is. He's developed that character from a few mumbled insulting lines into the central focus of the show.
A joy to watch him doing his thing in a well written and filmed drama.
Superb stuff.

On season 2 ep 3 of slow horses.
Oldman is now bossing this, what a great actor he is. He's developed that character from a few mumbled insulting lines into the central focus of the show.
A joy to watch him doing his thing in a well written and filmed drama.
Superb stuff.
Amen to this.

Top entertainment.

Just finished Season 2 of I'M DYING UP HERE. Shame that there's not a 3rd season but maybe its a good thing that its not dragged out further. I'd highly recommend it in any case.

Amen to this.

Top entertainment.
It's superbly written, Oldman and Scott thomas perfectly cast as the old chess player thinking one step ahead, not giving one single fuck about protocol or ethics, or his Joe's, (or does he) verses the ambitious 2nd seat constantly thinking about her career.
It's the only series I've bought into for ages.
Loads of little teasers which may develop further. Rivers dad, for example, knows far more than he's letting on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.