TV Series

Into season 3 of The Man in the High Castle. I like watching series after all the hullaballoo, negative or positive, has died away.
It's the kind of series I like. It definitely builds. The photography is astonishing. I don't think I've ever seen a series with such good CGI. That is, most of the time, you're not thinking “That's CGI”. Mind you, I wouldn't expect anything less of a series overseen by Ridley Scott.

Finished Let The Right One In don’t usually like “vampire” tv shows but this is slightly different and really good characters and story to it! 8.4/10

The series centers on Mark and his daughter Eleanor whose lives were changed forever 10 years earlier when she was turned into a vampire. Locked in at age 12, perhaps forever, Eleanor lives a closed-in life, able to go out only at night, while her father does his best to provide her with the human blood she needs to stay alive. With these emotionally charged and terrifying ingredients as a starting point, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN will upend genre expectations, turning a naturalistic lens on human frailty, strength and compassion.

I`m quite enjoying The Red Door an Italian series from All4 (Walter Presents). Bit far fetched but nevertheless watchable

Finished Let The Right One In don’t usually like “vampire” tv shows but this is slightly different and really good characters and story to it! 8.4/10

The series centers on Mark and his daughter Eleanor whose lives were changed forever 10 years earlier when she was turned into a vampire. Locked in at age 12, perhaps forever, Eleanor lives a closed-in life, able to go out only at night, while her father does his best to provide her with the human blood she needs to stay alive. With these emotionally charged and terrifying ingredients as a starting point, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN will upend genre expectations, turning a naturalistic lens on human frailty, strength and compassion.

The original Swedish film of this is fantastic if you ever get the chance to see it.

I`m quite enjoying The Red Door an Italian series from All4 (Walter Presents). Bit far fetched but nevertheless watchable.
Ahh, Walter presents. I think I have discussed the wonders of Walter presents with you before, when I was new to the forum. Haven't been on it for a while a combination of work, life, reading and the world cup. I get emails when something new comes out though, think I have a few things to view now so probably time for me to return home and see what he has served up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.