TV Series

Some really wonderful series from Walter Presents and can`t say I`ve ever seen a bad series from the Scandinavian countries and both Poland and Italy do some great stuff. Highly recommend when you get the chance. ;)
Yes agree about those three countries, I have probably spent months of my life watching series they have produced.

The wire
Sopranos
Sons of anarchy
Spooks

The wire was brilliant for 3 season Sopranos I tried three times to get into it and I couldn’t son of anarchy not for me spooks very good! For me though the perfect series from episode 1 to the 75th episode it was The Americans absolute masterpiece of acting and writing not one episode out the 75 episodes was a dud!

The wire was brilliant for 3 season Sopranos I tried three times to get into it and I couldn’t son of anarchy not for me spooks very good! For me though the perfect series from episode 1 to the 75th episode it was The Americans absolute masterpiece of acting and writing not one episode out the 75 episodes was a dud!

The best thing about the Americans is that it is completely timeless, one of those series that won’t date. It captured me from the first episode and is up there with the best.
I didn’t take to the wire but really enjoyed Spooks back in the day.

I also massively enjoyed Top Boy which is one of those series that you miss having the characters in your living room once it’s over. Ozark was also obviously excellent

The Americans, after a dodgy first couple of episodes, was brilliant. The most underrated show ever.

Tulsa King. Big Banshee vibes as well.
Sold. I'm on it now.

Banshee.
v63gjVo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.