TV Series

I used to enjoy poor quality swedish films in my youth. The soundtracks were terrible as was the acting. But still extremely watchable.
The story lines were limited, broken washing machine, leaking tap and guy come to collect the rent. All very deep and moving story lines.

I'm a huge breaking bad fan however admittedly a lot of episodes are very slow and boring, his wife is also the most irratating character I've seen on television...
I think she was also pain, however Walters character would have not been as mental as it was if it was not for someone like her.

Breaking Bad is a work of art, and has the darkest deaths of a baddie ever... with Gus.

I loved Breaking Bad because I loved it.
From the acid in the bath scene and the bike lock scene, I was hooked.
The acid bath scene nearly put me off. I started to watch only last year after it did so well in the TV shows poll, and after the first couple of episodes I thought the makers were going for obvious shock/horror/loud-mouth character cliche. However, it settled down after this and I now rate BB and BCS as two of the finest TV shows I've ever seen.

The acid bath scene nearly put me off. I started to watch only last year after it did so well in the TV shows poll, and after the first couple of episodes I thought the makers were going for obvious shock/horror/loud-mouth character cliche. However, it settled down after this and I now rate BB and BCS as two of the finest TV shows I've ever seen.
Did you enjoy BCS? I've only just completed it, the cartel parts were great along with nacho and lalos storyline however I found the majority of the series was boring courtroom nonsense and don't get me started on chuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.