TV Series

I’ve just watched part one of the Miriam Margolyes three parter about Australia and have found it fascinating. I know she’s a sort of Marmite person to some and there are some programmes where I switch her off myself but this is a thoughtful, roving kind of thing different from other things I’ve seen her do before.

1899 cancelled the Barstards after watching it and having a decent last episode explaining it and on an ending that could carry on!

With a heavy heart we have to tell you that 1899 will not be renewed. We would have loved to finish this incredible journey with a 2nd and 3rd season as we did with Dark. But sometimes things don't turn out the way you planned. That's life. We know this will disappoint millions of fans out there. But we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts that you were a part of this wonderful adventure.
We love you. Never forget.
Bo & Jantie

A lot of shit country singers but some good ones too
Jason Isbell, Chris Stapleton,John Prine, Ryan Bingham,Whiskey Myers and from your neck of the Woods Sturgill Simpson to name but a few
Not heard any John Price in Yellowstone but I'll keep my eyes open.
It'll be far better than the shit they're making me listen to now.

I’ve just watched part one of the Miriam Margolyes three parter about Australia and have found it fascinating. I know she’s a sort of Marmite person to some and there are some programmes where I switch her off myself but this is a thoughtful, roving kind of thing different from other things I’ve seen her do before.
She is marmite but also an unbelievably intelligent woman who has lead a fascinating life. No filter doesn't quite cover it though. If you haven't seen her road trip series with Alan Cumming yet its well worth a watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.