TV Series

If you watch one and think the story is poor the acting or feel of it is not right you may watch another episodes if it’s similar you sack it off!

It was a joke.

You are right. A lot of the time. Sometimes, some watch entire series if undecided. I've done it before in hope it will all come together.

Only seen season 1 so far but its great TV. Didn't know if I was going to like it after the first episode, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Oldman is such a versatile actor and absolutely steals the show.
Fully agree. Bit of a slow burner but Oldman is immense

The American version of The Traiters is now available on Iplayer. I hate reality TV with a passion, but really enjoyed the UK version. Its an original format for a show and reminded me a bit of the first Big Brother in that sense.

The US version is everything I hate about reality TV. Quite a few of the contestants have been on other reality shows already (apparently. Can't say I know who any of them are), but it seemed to ruin the show as other contestants recognise them and already have perceptions about them. I gave up after the second episode. Hope the UK version doesn't go down the celebrity route following this.

Just watched the first episode of The Last of Us really enjoyed it,Now the fantastic first series of Tulsa King as finished looks like another belter

I've never been so relieved to enjoy an episode of TV, after the prologue ended I knew it was going to be fantastic and just relaxed into it. You can tell they really care for the game, little touches like the shot of the dust in the light when Joel shifts the wardrobe and reusing the music.

The reviewers have seen the first 3 episodes I think and everyone is giving it 5 stars.

I can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.