TV Series

Milf manor. Best reality programme idea in years. So bad it's going to be a classic.

Have been seeing the ads for this. Horny older women enter a house looking for younger men. Enter their horny teenage sons...ha, can see how that's going to go.

This is the order on IMDb

Yellow
Green
Blue
Orange
Violet
Red
Pink
White

The order by year/time is>>

Violet
Green
Yellow
Orange
Blue
Red
Pink
White

I thought it very very poor. One dimensional and badly written. Dialogue was trite and acting slipshod. The episode order gimmick is just that. 8 hours of my life I wont ever get back.

I thought it very very poor. One dimensional and badly written. Dialogue was trite and acting slipshod. The episode order gimmick is just that. 8 hours of my life I wont ever get back.

Wasn’t that bad seeing you watched it all! If a tv show is that bad usually sack it off after 3/4 episodes

Just finished series 1 of Slow Horses and like you me and Mrs. Biggie really enjoyed it.
Will be starting series 2 tomorrow
Only seen season 1 so far but its great TV. Didn't know if I was going to like it after the first episode, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Oldman is such a versatile actor and absolutely steals the show.

Last edited:

It would have made a better film imo.

The order thing is the hook, buy take that away, a lot of filler. A lot. Quite cheesy. A lot of it was entertaining, could have done with 2 or 3 fewer episodes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.