TV Series

Am waiting till last of us is finished before watching, apparently it sticking to the game play out so if you played the game you know what’s coming and how it ends! Still looking forward to watching it though…
Yea. Since I know the story theres no danger of spoilers, so going to wait till its finished.

On the last episode of The Rig. Started well enough, a combination of my 2 favourite films, The Thing and The Fog. But it lost its way after a couple of episodes, any sort of atmosphere or tension just disspeared, fog like. Thankfully its only a 6 parter so hardly a slog.

Surgeons- At The edge Of Life:

Surgeons- At The Edge Of Life, a graphical and enthraling docu-series hosted by those indelible boys down at the beeb. Last night we watched a lady having her Aorta replaced, carrying a one in ten mortality rate. The aortas the bodies major trunk artery feeding all of the bodys componants through a network of branches, but not to worry as all the details are explained in straight forward detail, with state of the art graphics illustrating the challenges ahead.

Most episodes appear to feature two operations and the other procedure in this episode concerned a team of Neurosurgeons performing surgery on 20-year-old trainee army medic to remove his brain tumour.

An emotional journey as literally live or die situations unfold on camera with not all procedures having a happy ending. We have watched season 1 and 2 and will continue to watch all the other four seasons to full fruition.

Series one, episode three entitled Pioneers was a very intersting watch as we followed some of the country's top surgeons. This particular episode followed patients through three clinical trials at the vanguard of medicine. We pulled the series off Sky catch up but its available on Iplayer and all good IPTV servers wherever they may be.

We score it 10/10
I agree T , i watch all these shows , hope you and mrs T are good x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.