TV Series

The Bear.

Easily one of the best shows I’ve watched in a long time. You feel like you’re in amongst it.

The 7th episode is absolutely brilliant, so full of tension and only after about 15 minutes do you clock it’s been one shot the whole time.

I really enjoyed it. Very atmospheric.

Have you seen the film Boiling Point? Stephen Graham is in it, again set in a restaurant and filmed in one take. Different characters and dynamics to The Bear, but similarly intense. Well worth a watch, if you've not seen it already.

Anyone know where I can watch Godfather of Harlem season 3? First episode was out last week, doesn’t appear to be on Amazon.

Not sure Ill bother. The last one started alright but ended up too daft for me
Yeah I thought Your Honor started daft and gave up after 2 episodes. So if it got dafter I don't think I'll be giving it another go.

Just watched The Last of Us (Ep01). Was really trying to wait until all 9 aired, but succumbed to the good reviews after replaying the game last week . Really enjoyed it and it deserves the praise it has received so far. Might stick the game on again.

Finished Kaleidoscope last night. It was OK while it lasted, but there were some really dumb elements to it that annoyed me. The fiendishly complicated security mechanisms employed by the vault that were overcome with ease .... and a swarm of bees (WTF?) Then there were the one-dimensional characters and the overuse of music grated after a while. And no explanation of how Roger Salas went from where he was in the "25 years ago" episode to where he was in the "7 years ago" episode.

I watched it in chronologically, and I can't see any reason for doing otherwise - the "whole watch in any order" ploy was just another gimmick.

Finished Kaleidoscope last night. It was OK while it lasted, but there were some really dumb elements to it that annoyed me. The fiendishly complicated security mechanisms employed by the vault that were overcome with ease .... and a swarm of bees (WTF?) Then there were the one-dimensional characters and the overuse of music grated after a while. And no explanation of how Roger Salas went from where he was in the "25 years ago" episode to where he was in the "7 years ago" episode.

I watched it in chronologically, and I can't see any reason for doing otherwise - the "whole watch in any order" ploy was just another gimmick.

It was 100% a gimmick. And worked, got the talking and the hype and drew people to watch it to what is ultimately a basic cheesy heist series with some ott stretches to cover over gaping holes.

If I just watch the last episode will that be enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.