TV Series

we've just binged watched happy valley and are now upto date
how we've missed this ill never know
but its up there with the best drama's easily in my top 10
brilliant and clever storylines all the waythrough, (a round of applause to sally wainwright for writing this)
sarah lancashire is a tour de force
the scene at the start of episode 3 between catherine and clare is bafta worthy
It’s a superb series. I’ve watched many if not all of Sally Wainwright’s stuff. She’s a brilliant writer. She did At Home with The Braithwaites in the early 2000’s which was superb, as well as Last Tango in Halifax, not to mention the superb Gentleman Jack. She may have done others too. I agree Sarah Lancashire is a great actress and does this part so well. She was so good in Coronation Street though. You may notice a few of the actors appear on many Sally Wainwright’s productions, including John Anthony Tueart, who in Happy Valley (3) is the headmaster. Yes, it’s Dennis Tueart’s son;)

Regarding The Last of Us - can anyone recommend whether I should play the game before watching the series, or vice versa?
I think it is near enough the same story line so you don't need to have played the game. I haven't played the game and I'm enjoying the series so far.

Very much enjoying Yellowstone. Excellent series with some great characters and a modern take on Cowboys/Indians

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.