TV Series

Noticed Mystery Road Origin has just been on the BBC and when I looked into saw there had also been 3 series or so. Would anyone recommend them? And if so should I watch Origin first or doesn’t it matter?

Noticed Mystery Road Origin has just been on the BBC and when I looked into saw there had also been 3 series or so. Would anyone recommend them? And if so should I watch Origin first or doesn’t it matter?
Start with the feature length movie Mystery Road (2013) available on Amazon Prime and its sequel Goldstone (2016) then the TV series (2018-2020), then finally the more recent Origin (which is a back story of a younger Jay Swan)

K1jaDoJ.jpg

The brooding indigenous detective Jay Swan.
v63gjVo.gif

Last edited:
Start with the feature length movie Mystery Road (2013) available on Amazon Prime and its sequel Goldstone (2016) then the TV series (2018-2020), then finally the more recent Origin (which is a back story of a younger Jay Swan)

K1jaDoJ.jpg

The indigenous detective Jay Swan.
v63gjVo.gif
Should have said I’d seen the films but it was a long time ago so probably worth me watching them again before getting stuck into the series.

Mind you I think I should also be giving the Sopranos a go, I’ve heard it’s good and has a banging soundtrack

Finished Westworld S4 off today. I think a few posters have mentioned they think it disappeared up its own arse after the 1st season. I've enjoyed all 4 time-fractured, mindfucks of a season they've offered. Ed Harris was brilliant. So too was Thandie Newton, who seems to get more gorgeous as time goes by.

Aye, S7-9 didnt hit quite the same, but still very watchable.

If you fancy another scottish comedy, 'Two Doors Down' is absolutely terrific!
2 Doors down is also great. Knew you lot were up to something when they used to say on TV that the programme was "Except for viewers in Scotland". We'd be watching some shite and you'd be watching these.

Finished Westworld S4 off today. I think a few posters have mentioned they think it disappeared up its own arse after the 1st season. I've enjoyed all 4 time-fractured, mindfucks of a season they've offered. Ed Harris was brilliant. So too was Thandie Newton, who seems to get more gorgeous as time goes by.

Yeah shame they cancelled it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.