TV Series

Episode 3 of the last of us stood as a 9.8 on IMDb it now stands at 7.8 as 45k homophobes have given it a 1 rating, reading what some of the people have put in the reviews is so sad
It was the best hour of TV in many a moon. The world will always have idiots.

Finally finished the last season of Better Call Saul just last night, and yes, I do admit that I now see what all the fuss is about. In a previous post I expressed some impatience about the slow pacing of the previous seasons, but actually it all comes home in season 6 and you see that that pacing was necessary, to allow you to really soak up Jimmy, Kim, Gus, Mike and the Salamanca tribe. You look back at the long journey from Jimmy, the loveable card sharper always in the shadow of his brilliant brother, to Saul, where he really becomes an arsehole basically, and then his afterlife in Nebraska, where he's just marking empty time.
Perhaps in the middle of it all, the saddest story is Nacho's. He in any case is the one I felt saddest about.
I was glad that at the very end Jimmy does the right thing so that Kim doesn't have to spend the rest of her life paying for his stupidity (and her admitted complicity in it).
You can't completely hate Jimmy. You just can't, somehow. At the end of Breaking Bad, I hated Walter, as I think everyone does. He has turned into an unrecognisable monster. Even as Saul, Jimmy never turns into a monster. An arsehole, yes. But not a monster.
Glad I've already seen the last episode

The not seeing the chemist getting his downfall and it being explained while Catherine is emptying her desk made the whole plot of that story a bit pointless, plus the PE teacher suddenly having indecent images of pupils on his phone out of no where.
Cheers mate. Just saved me watching the last two episodes.

I finished the fifth episode of Severance last night and it's the best piece of sci-fi since Counterpart. If somebody told me just a decade ago I'll be watching Walken and Torturro on TV, wow! Could it be even better in the last four episodes?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.