TV Series

Just finished Happy Valley. Great series that. Lancashire and Norton are such brilliant actors. Anyone who hasn’t watched it, it’s on Netflix and this series on iplayer. Brilliant TV
FWIW I thought the final episode, having thoroughly enjoyed the previous 17, was very very disappointing.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but just to say the pacing was absolutely dreadful. You cannot wrap up the whole thing in 5 minutes. Dreadful.

The plot was also full of holes. Really disappointed :-(

Last edited:
Brilliant programme, all three episodes.

The last one could have been ten minutes longer though to tie up a couple of loose ends, such as the chemist getting arrested for murder and the PE teacher off the hook for that.

James Norton was superb throughout, what a contrast from his portrayal as the vicar in Grantchester.

Sarah Lancashire was first class.

FWIW I thought the final episode, having thoroughly enjoyed the previous 17, was very very disappointing.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but just to say the pacing was absolutely dreadful. You cannot wrap up the who thing in 5 minutes. Dreadful.

I agree great series but the ending was a bit of let down, could‘nt fault the acting though.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but just to say the pacing was absolutely dreadful. You cannot wrap up the who thing in 5 minutes. Dreadful.

Agreed, very average last episode where the rest has been outstanding

Finally finished the last season of Better Call Saul just last night
Perhaps in the middle of it all, the saddest story is Nacho's.
In Netflix's Kaleidoscope,there were a few reference's to Better Call Saul, the one that made me laugh was the news broadcast on the radio describing the storm "Hurricane Ignacio" moving from one state to another in a subtle nod to Ignacio "Nacho" Varga trying to flee in the same direction in the final season of BCS.
tu3xhUI.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.