TV Series

I think that ‘off topic’ needs a Spoiler Thread where all those who want to spoil tv series for others can get in quick and reveal what happens to each other

If the dinks who do the spoiling have somewhere to go and fuck things up for others then everyone with respect for other folk can come in here and write recommendations without giving out spoilers.

I think that ‘off topic’ needs a Spoiler Thread where all those who want to spoil tv series for others can get in quick and reveal what happens to each other

If the dinks who do the spoiling have somewhere to go and fuck things up for others then everyone with respect for other folk can come in here and write recommendations without giving out spoilers.

There's spoiler tag to use that people can't be arsed using.

Maybe we need a reminder pinned to each page about using spoiler tags rather than a new thread?

Agreed.

Selfish twats.

I finished the fifth episode of Severance last night and it's the best piece of sci-fi since Counterpart. If somebody told me just a decade ago I'll be watching Walken and Torturro on TV, wow! Could it be even better in the last four episodes?!?
I bloody loved this. And yes, I think it gets better. Cannot wait for Season 2 (even though I have to).

No no no no and a thousand times NO

Fawlty Towers is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest ever tv shows and a large part of that relates to it bowing out when it was at it's peak. Pretty much every episode is a classic! This is really disappointing news that Cleese is prepared to tarnish all that for his own vanity.

Quite enjoyed first season of Alice in Borderland but only just starting on season 2. Wasn't impressed with the way episode 1 started off but it got better and then some. 3 episodes in now and only stopping because it's getting late.
I loved it on the whole.

The second series definitely has a different pace and initially it felt like it was letting me down following the first season.

I think they could have made three seasons and separated some of the games in this season, however there’s quite a bit more filler between the characters, so maybe not.

Aside from a couple of omitted details, it’s true to the manga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.