TV Series

4th episode of Last of Us was decent, doesn't feel we've had one single "filler" episode so far but still early days. Some might suggest it is quite slow but I think we see the bond develope between Joel and Ellie.

On the final season of The Office (US).

The series has predictably dropped in quality since Michael’s departure and the characterisation of Andy is terrible.

Just started the Vikings currently on series 3 really enjoying it, but to me the Last Kingdom was better.

Watching Three Pines on Amazon Prime - crime mystery set in a small Canadian town where mistreatment of indigenous people provides a backdrop secondary narrative to the main murder mystery under investigation.

Three Pines is a fun watch - but not compulsory viewing. 7.5/10.

Watching Three Pines on Amazon Prime - crime mystery set in a small Canadian town where mistreatment of indigenous people provides a backdrop secondary narrative to the main murder mystery under investigation.

Three Pines is a fun watch - but not compulsory viewing. 7.5/10.
I really enjoyed this. Best series I’ve seen this year.

Been watching 1923 great stuff
Really enjoyed that series, am watching 1883 now which if anything may be a slight level above.I had no idea that 1883 existed until I saw someone mention it on BM re 1923.

im waiting for someone to tell me 1843 was also a great watch..

Really enjoyed that series, am watching 1883 now which if anything may be a slight level above.I had no idea that 1883 existed until I saw someone mention it on BM re 1923.

im waiting for someone to tell me 1843 was also a great watch..

1923 has now renewed for a second season too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.