TV Series

Watched episode 5 of the last of us.Enjoying it so far but finding every episode very similar.
Heard they are doing a second series.I can see me giving up after series one if things stay the same.

Really enjoyed that series, am watching 1883 now which if anything may be a slight level above.I had no idea that 1883 existed until I saw someone mention it on BM re 1923.

im waiting for someone to tell me 1843 was also a great watch..
1883 was my favourite TV show from last year,indeed could well be in my top 20 ever.

Been watching series 2 of Clarksons Farm and although the bloke should never be allowed near any machinery the series is quite entertaining and highlights the problems in the farming community and it goes to show it’s a wonder anything gets done in this country with all the bureaucracy and jobsworths in councils

Been watching series 2 of Clarksons Farm and although the bloke should never be allowed near any machinery the series is quite entertaining and highlights the problems in the farming community and it goes to show it’s a wonder anything gets done in this country with all the bureaucracy and jobsworths in councils

If Clarkson’s involved the perspective you get will be from a very acute / rightwing bordering fascist / racist / antiEurope angle.

The bloke’s a twat, don’t be fooled by his nonsense. I live in a rural community, many of my closest neighbours are farmers & retired farmers and the red tape issues they’ve suffered in recent years are caused by Brexit and the consequent slashing of the subsidies that they need to farm profitably and without causing wholesale damage to the environment.

PS. If you really want to rely on Clarkson for you view of the world then I recommend that you get to understand his mindset by reading and believing Mein Kampf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.