TV Series

The Gold.

4 episodes in.

Pretty nifty so far.

Thanks for that Mr Rose, wiki had told me that the last of the 6 episodes wouldn’t be released until late March but, thanks to your prompt, I can see that wiki was and still is wrong.
I’ll get into it this week. Ta

TWD became for me about the humans and relationships rather than the zombies who became just a side show. That was brilliant at first and when they were battling the likes of Negan at first, but every season just got more ridiculous and stupid. 4/5 series would of been perfect.

Looking forward to starting the last of us, saving them till all 10 are out.

This is exactly what 'The Last of Us' is about, but 10x better.

...And it's only 9 eps.

Finished Archive 81 on Netflix last night.

It wont be for everybody, but I really enjoyed it. It's an adaptation of a podcast series about a video restorer who is hired by some rich bloke to piece together what happened at an apartment fire in 1994 using old video footage shot by a woman who died in the fire.

We get to see what he sees on the tapes, but we also see what actually happened at the time.

It's a really effective, creepy, moody piece. It does have some jump scares but the backstory involving an Occult gathering is really well done. It reminded me of The Shining, Stranger Things, Carnivale and The Blair Witch Project all at the same time.

Shame they cancelled after the end of the 8 episodes. Some of the questions were answered, others left running for future series that were never to be, but it's definitely worth a watch.

Just finished Mr Inbetween series 3, last ever episode. What a brilliant series and though id love there to be a series 4, the low key but sinister end was great. One of my favorite series in a long time.
It was a brilliant series.
Hard to find I had to use the usual sites.
Legit another good series featuring Jim Jefferies but another hard find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.