TV Series

I started with 1883, then, 1923, which is still showing each week on Paramount+ for those like my with Sly. I’m now starting to watch Yellowstone.
Just spotted this on my streams (but have heard it discussed).
Presume that's the correct order to watch them in?

Just started For All Mankind which I'm not sure about yet.
Had Mad Men vibes but hasn't drawn me in like that show did (which remains one of my all time favourites).

And also Five Days At Memorial, which is v well made but again, I'm not aching to watch this every evening.

I feel like I'm missing out on a really good new series (The Last Of Us aside which I catch up on Monday eves).

Something like Mind Hunder, True Detective....both set the bar really high.

Just finished Mr Inbetween series 3, last ever episode. What a brilliant series and though id love there to be a series 4, the low key but sinister end was great. One of my favorite series in a long time.
Thanks for the heads up. Only thought there was 1 series. Will have to find the other 2. Loved it.

Just spotted this on my streams (but have heard it discussed).
Presume that's the correct order to watch them in?
I don’t think you have to but I did after another poster advised it ideal. I’m now onto series two of Yellowstone. I’d say the only little irritation are how they’re all roughty, toughty cowboys, it makes me laugh, everyone of them and all the music in it I’ve yet to hear Dolly. Going back to 1883 series, it’s excellent, I really enjoyed it and I’m enjoying them all really.

Last edited:
Do we have any other BOSCH fans on here? No not the brand of lawnmowers, sanders etc.

The Hollywood Homicide detective on Amazon Prime.

For me it's one of my favourite shows, and the best cop show. Titus Welliver plays a grumpy but excellent detective.

Anyway, there's also Bosch Legacy now, also on Prime. Albeit with ads on their Freevee service. Sometimes these spin offs can be a bit naff, but this one is fantastic IMO.
Love the show, and Titus Welliver. Can't wait for the next season of Bosch Legacy.

I watched all of Bosch last year and I think Legacy 1. Enjoyed them all but have since ditched Prime Video. Am I right in thinking the only way to watch is through Amazon?

Bosch was always very good - but not fantastic.

I prefer Vera far more.

And if you're looking for police drama even better than Vera - I recommend "River" 10/10 and "Karen Pirie" 9.5/10

River:

Karen Pirie:
===
I'm not a huge fan of Bosch at the moment, because the final season of Bosh was frankly awful. It seemed to be an advertisement for the follow-on series with little else considered in terms of plot, and enjoyment of watchers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.