TV Series

Feeling a bit like that myself tbh mate, not sure if I’ve seen the game (for you gamers, which is the one where you have to hide in the fridge to avoid being killed/blown up in the apartment at the end ?), enjoyed the break off with the two guys with their little haven but it seems very slow otherwise.
I enjoyed that episode, but I didn't get all the fuss made on the usual platforms. It was the best episode so far into the series, that happened to have 2 fellas in it that had a kiss. Big deal.
It was a pivotal episode, I thought it might have kicked off from there.

In fact I think the storyline would have been the same if a woman was down that well.
The fact that it was 2 fellas was kind of irrelevant.
They protected each other and worked together to have some kind of happy life, and grew to love each other. They rowed about daft things lol.
And when the end came...that scene at the dinnertable was so sad.

Feeling a bit like that myself tbh mate, not sure if I’ve seen the game (for you gamers, which is the one where you have to hide in the fridge to avoid being killed/blown up in the apartment at the end ?), enjoyed the break off with the two guys with their little haven but it seems very slow otherwise.

Think the whole thing is about Human connection and trust in the last people surviving the virus. Last chances, regret and all that.

That's how the core of it plays out to me with the rest built upon that.

I'm super happy they're not being chased by 'Clickers' every 10 mins!

I enjoyed that episode, but I didn't get all the fuss made on the usual platforms. It was the best episode so far into the series, that happened to have 2 fellas in it that had a kiss. Big deal.
It was a pivotal episode, I thought it might have kicked off from there.

No offence intended mate (I really appreciate a lot of the stuff you post) but please appreciate that this is a forum for recommendations, not spoilers.

If you just can’t keep from mentioning events within series then it’s dead easy for you to start a thread under the series title and discuss whatever you like in that thread without fucking it up for those who haven’t watched it yet.

Thanks in advance.

No offence intended mate (I really appreciate a lot of the stuff you post) but please appreciate that this is a forum for recommendations, not spoilers.

If you just can’t keep from mentioning events within series then it’s dead easy for you to start a thread under the series title and discuss whatever you like in that thread without fucking it up for those who haven’t watched it yet.

Thanks in advance.
Really sorry, I didn't realise it was a spoiler.
I watched this episode weeks ago.
I didn't think, apologies.
Edit.
It was just a kiss, hardly a spoiler.
Catch up grandad -;

Last edited:
Really sorry, I didn't realise it was a spoiler.
I watched this episode weeks ago.
I didn't think, apologies.
Edit.
It was just a kiss, hardly a spoiler.
Catch up grandad -;
Just use spoiler tags in your post like this:

The opening spoiler tag starts with "[" contains the word "spoiler" and ends with "]"
End the spoiler block with a tag that starts with "[/" contains the word "spoiler" and ends with "]"

This is a spoiler.

Just use spoiler tags in your post like this:

The opening spoiler tag starts with "[" contains the word "spoiler" and ends with "]"
End the spoiler block with a tag that starts with "[/" contains the word "spoiler" and ends with "]"

This is a spoiler.
Thank you mate, that was helpful.
Cheers

Think the whole thing is about Human connection and trust in the last people surviving the virus. Last chances, regret and all that.

That's how the core of it plays out to me with the rest built upon that.

I'm super happy they're not being chased by 'Clickers' every 10 mins!
Me too mate, I think these types of programmes all tend to have the ‘human connection’ element to some degree.

I think possibly with me, having watched virtually all TWD series, I’m likely worn out when I see or perceive similarities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.