TV Series

The episode was needed at some point, and it wasn’t boring, but like most of this show the far better scenes are when it’s focused just on Joel and Ellie. Pascal and Ramsey are superb.

All week I was looking forward to seeing what happened after the end of ep6 and then they plonk an Ellie back story in between ha!

Ep6 was the best episode for me so far.

Currently watching 'The Last of Us'.
I'm not a gamer so went into it blind. I like it. Enjoyable.

I like things like The Walking dead, The last of Us, but I wish they'd make a survival/apocalypse type of show where there aren't any daft monsters.

Hunting for food, finding shelter, avoiding certain types of humans or forming groups/alliances in that situation is exciting in itself. These shows tend to focus on the monsters more. Gap in the market if you ask me.
You might want to try Black Summer on Netflix - it might fit the bill

Finished The Fall so need something else now to get into.

Considering either 1899, Outer Banks or something from the detective drama pile.

May restart watching the Lost in Space reboot too, gave up half way through but actually don't think it was that bad. Believe it's been cancelled now though.

Episode 7 of The Last of Us was a bit poor.
I've found the whole series a bit underwhelming, considering all the good reviews.
I've never played the game it's based on, so that may be a major factor, I don't know.

The zombies are somewhat underplayed, and I applaud that, but the storyline is slow, and the flashback/ catchup format is tedious, considering there's next to no action in between.

There's no cliffhanger endings to episodes.

The last one I saw, when the 2 girls were pissing about in that mall, was piss poor.

I've found the whole series a bit underwhelming, considering all the good reviews.
I've never played the game it's based on, so that may be a major factor, I don't know.

The zombies are somewhat underplayed, and I applaud that, but the storyline is slow, and the flashback/ catchup format is tedious, considering there's next to no action in between.

There's no cliffhanger endings to episodes.

The last one I saw, when the 2 girls were pissing about in that mall, was piss poor.
Feeling a bit like that myself tbh mate, not sure if I’ve seen the game (for you gamers, which is the one where you have to hide in the fridge to avoid being killed/blown up in the apartment at the end ?), enjoyed the break off with the two guys with their little haven but it seems very slow otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.