TV Series

Currently watching 'The Last of Us'.
I'm not a gamer so went into it blind. I like it. Enjoyable.

I like things like The Walking dead, The last of Us, but I wish they'd make a survival/apocalypse type of show where there aren't any daft monsters.

Hunting for food, finding shelter, avoiding certain types of humans or forming groups/alliances in that situation is exciting in itself. These shows tend to focus on the monsters more. Gap in the market if you ask me.
I'd like a show that didn't even have a set of nasty folk. Simply have a set of challenges to deal with and watch the evolution of the survival strategy over time. Like you said dealing with food, shelter, nature, etc could be hugely entertaining. Just have human drama be realistic and not completely tiresome which often seems to be the case with the American shows.

We needed to understand her more, why she wouldn't help the fireflies, when she got bit etc. it was the right episode to do that. I thought it was quality.
Yeah understand the reason, just seemed very slow paced relative to the other episodes. Doesn't detract from it being an excellent series but it was, at least for me, the poorest episode so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.