TV Series

Just finished Defending Jacob on appletv starring Captain America. Courtroom/family drama. Thought it was meh. Stuck through it but was kinda half out around episode 3/4.

I remember a few years ago when the classiccwar of the world was kept victorian but adapted for the modern age and was absolutely shite.

no one obviously learnt from that as it seems Great Expectations has had the same treatment, you don't need to say fuck a few times to make Dickens edgey

I remember a few years ago when the classiccwar of the world was kept victorian but adapted for the modern age and was absolutely shite.

no one obviously learnt from that as it seems Great Expectations has had the same treatment, you don't need to say fuck a few times to make Dickens edgey

Its an unnecessary remake,but its clear why it has been.

Finally got round to watching ‘Narcos’, wasn’t 100 % stuck on it at first (say 2 episodes in) but it just got better and better, and better and better, absolutely superb.
Loved it so much I went on to ‘Narcos Hehiho’, which was every bit as good, both some of the best tv I’ve seen in a good while.

Few episodes into ‘El Chapo’ which I’m assuming isn’t connected to the above two with regards the production team etc, as I’m not loving it atm tbh, too many dodgy wigs and actors, just feels a bit cheap and off, but I’ll persevere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.