TV Series

I'm enjoying the current series of Grace with John Simm.
The only problem is that it is running concurrently with " The Bay" and "Unforgotten".
I'm trying to solve multiple murders at the same time and its getting very confusing.
I watched the first episode last week, haven’t watched it before, and thought it was shite and the acting was really wooden. Horse for courses I suppose, but we won’t be watching another.

Has anyone watched Yellowjackets? Think the missus fancies watching it, and we need something to watch together as I’ve too much on my list of stuff to watch solo, lol.

Anyone seen 1883?

Watching that and then 1923 whilst waiting for current season of Yellowstone to finish.

Can't make my mind up on 1883. I 'think' it's good and at times really enjoying it, and other times sat here thinking "have I just watched two episodes about crossing a river?"

Got 3 eps left so might be a big finish.

Anyone seen 1883?

Watching that and then 1923 whilst waiting for current season of Yellowstone to finish.

Can't make my mind up on 1883. I 'think' it's good and at times really enjoying it, and other times sat here thinking "have I just watched two episodes about crossing a river?"

Got 3 eps left so might be a big finish.
I actually prefer 1883 and 1923 to Yellowstone. Yellowstone is OK but feels like Dynasty/Dallas set in Montana.

Finally got round to watching ‘Narcos’, wasn’t 100 % stuck on it at first (say 2 episodes in) but it just got better and better, and better and better, absolutely superb.
Loved it so much I went on to ‘Narcos Hehiho’, which was every bit as good, both some of the best tv I’ve seen in a good while.

Few episodes into ‘El Chapo’ which I’m assuming isn’t connected to the above two with regards the production team etc, as I’m not loving it atm tbh, too many dodgy wigs and actors, just feels a bit cheap and off, but I’ll persevere.
got right stuck into both brilliant, enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.