TV Series

True detective binge over the last few weeks. Tv series don’t get much better tbh. Season 1-3 all excellent in their own way. The level of acting is fantastic and it’s great to see a story that is thought provoking without being over the top in terms of action scenes. Brilliant show.

Have you watched 'This is Us'?
Watched first episode, missus didn’t like it, not into apocalypse stuff. I might watch it, wasn’t overly enamoured either - might have been that I knew she wouldn’t be liking it, so I will give the second episode a go at some point. That happened with White Lotus, really enjoyed it once I watched it on my own. She’s a right mood hoover my other half, haha.

Watched first episode, missus didn’t like it, not into apocalypse stuff. I might watch it, wasn’t overly enamoured either - might have been that I knew she wouldn’t be liking it, so I will give the second episode a go at some point. That happened with White Lotus, really enjoyed it once I watched it on my own. She’s a right mood hoover my other half, haha.
This Is Us...apocalypse ???

You have the wrong show,I guarantee you will love it.Its brilliant in every way and perfect couple TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.