TV Series

New episode of succession, slightly concerned the dialogue from the writers is going a tad too much Sorkin like. I hope not.

Great Expectations. Getting a raft of 1/10 reviews on IMDB, baffling really, people want to use every goddamn opportunity to interact to make sure their political voices are the loudest. You wonder what would have happened to Dickens back in the day, if it worked that way when his work was serialised in the papers. 8/10 for me. Olivia Coleman lights the whole thing up right at the end.

Watched the first episode of the new season of Succession last night. It didn’t disappoint

Haven’t watched it yet. I’m still making my mind up whether to watch them each week or save them all and binge them. Tried that last season though and succumbed after about four weeks!

Great Expectations. Getting a raft of 1/10 reviews on IMDB, baffling really, people want to use every goddamn opportunity to interact to make sure their political voices are the loudest. You wonder what would have happened to Dickens back in the day, if it worked that way when his work was serialised in the papers. 8/10 for me. Olivia Coleman lights the whole thing up right at the end.

Thought it was really good too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.