TV Series

Plan B now I don’t know if it’s great or piss poor watched 4 episodes too..

The guy from suits is one of the main characters to.

“A controlling husband who wants a successful family goes back in time to try to change the course of events and the outcome of his failing marriage.”

Plan B now I don’t know if it’s great or piss poor watched 4 episodes too..

The guy from suits is one of the main characters to.

“A controlling husband who wants a successful family goes back in time to try to change the course of events and the outcome of his failing marriage.”

Sounds too French for me, unless big tits from Spiral is in it.

Anyone watch succession? With no footy I am on a tv series catch-up. Finished true detective so was looking about starting this next. Not sure if it looks good or not, probably watch the first episode anyway.

Anyone watch succession? With no footy I am on a tv series catch-up. Finished true detective so was looking about starting this next. Not sure if it looks good or not, probably watch the first episode anyway.
It’s fucking awesome, one of my favourite TV shows, love it.

Even if you’re not sure after a couple of episodes, just stick with it, none of the characters are likeable but that’s the whole point of how it’s written, it’s superb.

Just started the night agent. 2 episodes in and really good. Got a homeland / 24 kind of vibe which I loved, so hoping it’s a really good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.