TV Series

Can’t actually remember the first season of succession. I do think the later episodes have been superb though.

I dislike Ricky Gervais. Last summer, held captive by a broken foot and crutches, I gave An Idiot Abroad a view. Loved it. But, that wasn't just Ricky G.

Fast forward to April 2023, I'm giving After Life a look in. Enjoying it immensely (on the second series). The balance from writers to actors is a fine thing to see in action. Hearty dark comedy. A great cast too.

Billy the kid,seen more action from the milky bar kid.
Night Agent,5 in 5 to go ,hope it picks up.
Beef ,just watched the first 3 love it .

I dislike Ricky Gervais. Last summer, held captive by a broken foot and crutches, I gave An Idiot Abroad a view. Loved it. But, that wasn't just Ricky G.

Fast forward to April 2023, I'm giving After Life a look in. Enjoying it immensely (on the second series). The balance from writers to actors is a fine thing to see in action. Hearty dark comedy. A great cast too.
Ricky Gervais is superb.

I haven't seen anything involving him that has been disappointing.

Seen lots of positive reviews of Succession. I am on the first series and can't lie, it's pretty dull. The character are good but it's very slow paced at the moment and I'm not hugely gripped by it. Assuming it's worth sticking to and improves?
What's wrong with being slow paced? It's been getting better and better with every new season, but I suppose if you don't like season 1 you'll just waste your TV time. It's been the golden era for TV shows, so I suppose you'll find something good out there. Try The Night Agent, Slow Horses or Rabbit Hole, they are all solid show with a lot os pace to them.

What's wrong with being slow paced? It's been getting better and better with every new season, but I suppose if you don't like season 1 you'll just waste your TV time. It's been the golden era for TV shows, so I suppose you'll find something good out there. Try The Night Agent, Slow Horses or Rabbit Hole, they are all solid show with a lot os pace to them.

There's nothing wrong with slow paced if it's interesting. The characters are very good and they can entertain, but I'm just not particularly taken on it yet. I've taken a break from it. I liked Night Agent, that was fairly fast moving and decent. Currently watching Blue Light which is okay. Then I'll try Succession again and see how I fare.

I gave up after the first couple of episodes of season 1, should I go back?

I got told it got better but have watched up to nearly the end of S2 and still don't really like it. I found myself watching for the sake of it and realised that I could be doing something better with my time, so have sacked it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.