TV Series

Couldn’t sleep last night so watched the 2am showing ….then couldn’t sleep once it had finished! Acting is incredible by the whole cast but Keiran Culkin in particular is off the charts

Couldn’t pick any of them as a stand out, they were all superb.

It was the shot of the bodyguard that got me, so well acted and directed throughout.

Such a clever episode too.

Seen lots of positive reviews of Succession. I am on the first series and can't lie, it's pretty dull. The character are good but it's very slow paced at the moment and I'm not hugely gripped by it. Assuming it's worth sticking to and improves?

Seen lots of positive reviews of Succession. I am on the first series and can't lie, it's pretty dull. The character are good but it's very slow paced at the moment and I'm not hugely gripped by it. Assuming it's worth sticking to and improves?

It’s another strange one, in regards not much really happens.

It’s more just like a big car crash in slow motion.

You’re just watching greedy, self centred, ego maniacs in action.
Not really anyone to root for, there’s no good guy.

Suppose cousin Greg could be classed as the ‘nicer one‘ but even he has his own interests at heart.

The best scenes for me are always between Greg and Tom.

Started watching Picard series 3 and very good so far. That theme tune just evokes so many memories glad to find this spin off (series 3 at least) is a good watch. Plus it has seven of nine in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.