TV Series

The final season (S4) of HBO's Barry has just started on SKY Comedy HD (channel #112 for *Virgin Media subscribers) EP 1 & 2 can also be found on the usual sauces.

m3XnIBZ.jpg

"A disillusioned former marine-turned-assassin reluctantly accepts a job in Los Angeles and get's caught up in the city's theatre arts scene."

*S1-S3 available with On demand/Catch up on Virgin Media.

Last edited:
The final season (S4) of HBO's Barry has just started on SKY Comedy HD (channel #112 for Virgin Media subscribers) EP 1 & 2 can also be found on the usual sauces.

m3XnIBZ.jpg

"A disillusioned former marine-turned-assassin reluctantly accepts a job in Los Angele's and get's caught up in the city's theatre arts scene."
Barry, dear god, what a show. I noped out of series 3 around Sally's speech. It was all too intense. Came back a year later and gobbled the rest down in one sitting.

Well up for this. Barry is so dark/light, there is pretty much nothing else I would compare him with.

....except this;

The final season (S4) of HBO's Barry has just started on SKY Comedy HD (channel #112 for *Virgin Media subscribers) EP 1 & 2 can also be found on the usual sauces.

m3XnIBZ.jpg

"A disillusioned former marine-turned-assassin reluctantly accepts a job in Los Angeles and get's caught up in the city's theatre arts scene."

*S1-S3 available with On demand/Catch up on Virgin Media.

I started watching this when S3 was out. Just as I was getting right into it, halfway through S1, they removed it from the channel/on demand.

Glad it is back now but probably have to start again to remind myself. And binge all 4 seasons.

I started watching this when S3 was out. Just as I was getting right into it, halfway through S1, they removed it from the channel/on demand.
Sky Comedy HD just completed a full re-run of HBO's Barry (two episodes a week, S1-S3) in anticipation of the new series (S4) dropping on the same channel.

All series including the opening two new episodes of S4 are all available on Catch up / OD, so binge away.

Last edited:
Barry, dear god, what a show. I noped out of series 3 around Sally's speech. It was all too intense. Came back a year later and gobbled the rest down in one sitting.

Well up for this. Barry is so dark/light, there is pretty much nothing else I would compare him with.

....except this;

Is it good though?

Colin from Accounts, Aussie comedy on BBC IPlayer about an Ill matched couple.

Jury Duty on Amazon Prime, sort of mockumentary but like the Truman Show, in that everybody is an actor with the exception of one lad on the Jury!!

Only a couple of episodes in with each but laugh out loud moments in both.
Love Colin from Accounts. There is something about aussie humour that I really like. The two leads are excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.