TV Series

Watched Coronation Street on Monday. The one with the acid attack. The quality of the acting from Daisy and Ryan was absolutely outstanding. It has to be one of the finest episodes of a UK soap ever televised.
pity the acid didnt get stephen worst actor ive ever seen

Tried Sex Education, but it left me feeling like it was a teen drama... Then, looked at Mandalorian season 3, which seems to have gone on too long now... looked at Beef, knocked that on the head after an episode... then gandered at Derek because I liked After Life very much but found it weak as water. The Diplomat was good at times. What next?! Watched Man Versus Bee for a few moments and felt I was watching TikTok generation TV. I'm getting more Victor Meldrew vibes at 40, then ever before...

Tried Sex Education, but it left me feeling like it was a teen drama... Then, looked at Mandalorian season 3, which seems to have gone on too long now... looked at Beef, knocked that on the head after an episode... then gandered at Derek because I liked After Life very much but found it weak as water. The Diplomat was good at times. What next?! Watched Man Versus Bee for a few moments and felt I was watching TikTok generation TV. I'm getting more Victor Meldrew vibes at 40, then ever before...
Wait till you get to 50. I watched the list of up and coming movie trailers for 2023 and I’m now convinced the majority of people are mad.

Have you seen last king of the cross? Somebody on here recommended it a little while back and it is excellent.

I have been around for awhile now. I've seen all kinds of shows. There is not much that surprises me in a good way anymore.
Probably because new TV is aimed at the younger market.
I see Black Mirror is returning. That is a show that has the ability to surprise.
I can't help but feel that most other new tv and film I have seen it all before in one form or another.
No wonder older people watch and listen to stuff they encountered in younger days. Most of the new stuff is a poor facsimile of it.

Anyway, enjoy the thread everyone ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.