TV Series

Just started watching Ted Lasso after seeing the thing with Pep and only 4 episodes in and I love it. Not something I’ve really seen mentioned on here but I actually love his character. Proper easy watching happy stuff.
Enjoyed 1 and 2 but Season 3 has gone downhill for me, half way through and struggling to make an episode, feels like there’s a new scriptwriter or something.

had a few pints in the pub they drink in Richmond before making my way up to the FA Cup final - I went full yank tourist.

I will get ribbed for this but I don't care. The new "Full Monty" series on Disney is decent.

Shane Meadows’ new one was really watchable on bbc2 tonight I thought.

I fully expect by mentioning which channel it was on, to now receive a number of posts in reply from people saying what a joke the bbc is etc and proudly telling us how they don’t pay the licence fee anyway blah blah, but I thought it made for compulsive viewing.
The music was first rate too.
Finished it now, fucking brilliant, the humour in it was great. Thanks for the heads up.

First episode of the new Black Mirror.

Let's hope it improves massively because that was fucking shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.