TV Series

First episode of the new Black Mirror.

Let's hope it improves massively because that was fucking shite.

I watched the first and last episodes (not that it matters which order you watch them I suppose).

Both really boring.

Black Mirror should’ve called it a day years ago. The last series was shit as well. As was that idiotic ‘interactive’ special they did.

I only started it this week and me and mrs have already hammered series 1 and loved it. Will no doubt be starting series 2 later today.

As @stoneblue says,it loses a little in series 3.....a couple of filler episodes in the middle.....but its otherwise still great fun and the storylines definitely set up spin offs.

Its been different to anything else,and thats its appeal for me.

As @stoneblue says,it loses a little in series 3.....a couple of filler episodes in the middle.....but its otherwise still great fun and the storylines definitely set up spin offs.

Its been different to anything else,and thats its appeal for me.
Yeah when someone described it to me i thought it sounded terrible, but i couldn't of been more wrong. So easy to watch and its impossible not to love the characters in it. Like you say, very different to anything i've really watched.

'Arnold'.

Short 3 episode docu on Arnold Schwarzenegger. Much of it, the older of us already know. To me, I was surprised 'Arnie' faced up to a few things I thought he would deny, but took complete accountability on.

Outside of his mental drive (positive and negative), this was the most impressive thing I found about him, even if it was later in his life.

For me, worth the watch and I found some newfound respect I didn't think I'd have for him.

Out on Netflix.

I watched The Gallows Pole from Shane Meadows, on BBC iPlayer last night, as I have a tenuous link to it (my mechanic's son's girlfriend plays Hannah).

I really enjoyed it. Dont normally go for period dramas, but once I got past episode 1 and the storyline kicked in, I thought it was great.

And parts of it reminded me of a Stone Roses video haha
Just watching the series now. Seems like This is England gone medieval. Very stylish, a bit Guy Ritchie.

I want to know the story but could do without all the steroe type characters and music videos.

Sticking with it though because it's my wife's choice. Could be worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.