TV Series

ROFL

rexfeatures_409722c.jpg
Dyslexia?

Just finished second series of Yellowjackets, my only conclusion being it’s fucking mental.

I quite like it because it’s so absolutely off the wall, but sure lots will think it’s just utter shite and I wouldn’t argue with their opinion.

Just watching the series now. Seems like This is England gone medieval. Very stylish, a bit Guy Ritchie.

I want to know the story but could do without all the steroe type characters and music videos.

Sticking with it though because it's my wife's choice. Could be worse.
I don't want to invest any more time watching something Meadows has done. TIE and the series was superb, Woody was brillisnt and extremely funny but the series had a very dark edge. Meadows' work is ace but it properly brings me down, these days I prefer watching something that's uplifting.

Joe Gilgun (who, as your know played "Woody") has done a brilliant job with Brassic..

Finished watching Mr Mercedes season 1. Read the book and it stayed on course up to a point. Trying to rewrite a Stephen King for Tv is pointless. Anyway, worth a watch. Second season doesn’t follow the book order so will have to wait until I get round to finishing the trilogy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.