TV Series

Finally got around the watching 'Beef'.

Decent series of preposterous situations and escalations.

In an odd way it mirrored 'Succession' for me in two factions trying to best each other. Both of these shows had family dynamic backbiting with trust issues, but I preferred 'Beef' as it didn't take itself seriously. Aptly no heroes are found in either.

Odd beginning to the end (but I think I get the metaphor) but after I thought about it, quite a good ironic ending in itself.

Love these totally different tv series

High Desert

Peggy, a former addict, who decides to make a new start after the death of her beloved mother with whom she lived in the small desert town of Yucca Valley, California, makes a life-changing decision to become a private investigator.

Love these totally different tv series

High Desert

Peggy, a former addict, who decides to make a new start after the death of her beloved mother with whom she lived in the small desert town of Yucca Valley, California, makes a life-changing decision to become a private investigator.

Cheers for that. I'll give anything that she's in a watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.