TV Series

What channel?
It is on ITV X when accessed thru Sky, which we have had disconnected today it doesn't seem to be there when accesing it thru' our firestick but if we access ITVX through Prime we can it on Britbox.... hope you're still with me. So we are using a months free trial on Britbox and have just finished Series 1 and it was fantastic.

Have a mooch around. It'll be worth it.

Watching blackbird on apple tv, have to say it's very good so far. I think we're about four of five in, and really enjoying it. It's made me pity and then hate Larry all in a few hours. Based on true events too, which makes it harder to comprehend.

We've had a free trial of apple tv and , so are, have to say it's been worth it. Not even got to foundation, severance or ted lasso yet.

Just managed to crawl our way to episode three of "Wednesday" and still can't fathom out the plot.

It's like watching a colourful rendition of Scooby Doo with Thelma and the gang in hyper flow, feel it's more targeted toward a teen to nerdy end of the market. Meh!
I thought Wednesday was brilliant but I was brought up on The Addams Family so perhaps that influenced me.

Edit: Strangely, there was a Scooby-Doo crossover. Spooky!!!

It is on ITV X when accessed thru Sky, which we have had disconnected today it doesn't seem to be there when accesing it thru' our firestick but if we access ITVX through Prime we can it on Britbox.... hope you're still with me. So we are using a months free trial on Britbox and have just finished Series 1 and it was fantastic.

Have a mooch around. It'll be worth it.
It should be accessible through the ITVX or STV apps as catch-up. True to form though I've just found out that the ITVX app gives an error on our Android Sony TV.

ITV really are crap at apps.

Watching blackbird on apple tv, have to say it's very good so far. I think we're about four of five in, and really enjoying it. It's made me pity and then hate Larry all in a few hours. Based on true events too, which makes it harder to comprehend.

We've had a free trial of apple tv and , so are, have to say it's been worth it. Not even got to foundation, severance or ted lasso yet.

Just done the same with the free trial of Apple TV.
Got all those shows on my to watch list.
Hijack is decent as well 4 episodes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.