TV Series

Watching blackbird on apple tv, have to say it's very good so far. I think we're about four of five in, and really enjoying it. It's made me pity and then hate Larry all in a few hours. Based on true events too, which makes it harder to comprehend.

We've had a free trial of apple tv and , so are, have to say it's been worth it. Not even got to foundation, severance or ted lasso yet.
Slow Horses as well is excellent.

I'm sure it's come up on this thread many times before, but we just watched the first episode of The Boys the other day on Amazon Prime. We didn't know anything about it except that it's about superheroes and that it came highly recommended.

Season one is eight episodes, an hour each. We started around noon and by midnight we had seen all of them and I would've happily watched all three seasons the next day if not for the concept of employment. It's probably my favourite debut series of a show I've ever seen.

The violence is incredibly graphic but if you're the sort of person who isn't too bothered by that I would absolutely recommend it, it's an incredibly funny and gripping and unpredictable show that has a real heart.

I'm sure it's come up on this thread many times before, but we just watched the first episode of The Boys the other day on Amazon Prime. We didn't know anything about it except that it's about superheroes and that it came highly recommended.

Season one is eight episodes, an hour each. We started around noon and by midnight we had seen all of them and I would've happily watched all three seasons the next day if not for the concept of employment. It's probably my favourite debut series of a show I've ever seen.

The violence is incredibly graphic but if you're the sort of person who isn't too bothered by that I would absolutely recommend it, it's an incredibly funny and gripping and unpredictable show that has a real heart.
If you like that then I'd also suggest checking out Invincible. It's actually an animated series (but don't let that put you off) that also plays around with superhero tropes. Also incredibly violent too. A release date for season 2 should be imminent.

Finished watching a series called The Glory last night, 16 episode Korean series on Netflix, think someone on here may have mentioned it a while ago.

Really enjoyed it, although at times very difficult to keep up with what was going on, as without wanting to sound racist (which is pretty much impossible) everyone has a similar sounding name and at times they flick between past and present and a few of the characters look rather similar, lol, so it can get slightly confusing.

Once me and the missus had decided it was easier to just go with the flow and not get too caught up with trying to work out what the fuck was going on, it was actually really enjoyable and a great watch.

Thoroughly recommend, a good solid 8.5/10 from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.