TV Series

as a huge fan of sons of anarchy, was a little disappointed Mayans MC finished on season 5.

Crazy final episode, I enjoyed the series, but it just had too many scenes/storylines that took it away from being about the MC (no surprise It was different after Kurt Sutter left)

Just watched Fifteen Love on Amazon Prime, 6 episode Tennis drama about a Tennis coach in trouble for sexual activity with girls he coaches.

Am 4 episodes into the Crowded Room and I now what happening from episode one regarding the main character! Don’t like the method of interviewing and going back! It make is a lot worse! It’s a 6.5/10 at the moment I have the feeling the ending is going to disappoint and total predictable!

I'm not sure what it says about a TV show, that I found only the current last ep (9 for me) and maybe a bit of the one before, more enjoyable because Holland is 'acting' less...?

Quite the conundrum!

On the recommendation of you lot I’ve just started watching banshee.
Only watched the pilot but it looks great.
I always thought banshee was some mad Japanese quiz show.
Banshee is a cracking show beginning to end.

'Evil' season 4(?) is now out as well (all episodes available on Sky) also on Alibi. Another excellent show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.