TV Series

I’ve only seen the first episode of season 2 so far.

It’s one of those shows that is so ‘big’ it’s going to take a bit of settling back into. A lot like Game of Thrones in that regard.

I love shows like 'Foundation'!

Some makers of these shows miss the mark hugely, but 'Foundation' manages to confound but draw you in. It took a few eps to sink in for S1, but I got there.

S2 is almost the same way, but the work began in S1, so it's not too much of a sludge for me!

On the recommendation of you lot I’ve just started watching banshee.
Only watched the pilot but it looks great.
mwvpaQj.jpg

Sheriff Hood and the "wimmin" of Banshee.

v63gjVo.gif

Last edited:
On the recommendation of you lot I’ve just started watching banshee.
Only watched the pilot but it looks great.
I always thought banshee was some mad Japanese quiz show.
Give it the time it deserves mate, I watched it whilst decorating, kind of ‘dipping in and out’ so to speak, by the time I’d finished (the decorating) I was on the last series, loved it, but felt I’d missed out somewhat, I may even go back and watch it again thinking about it.

Give it the time it deserves mate, I watched it whilst decorating, kind of ‘dipping in and out’ so to speak, by the time I’d finished (the decorating) I was on the last series, loved it, but felt I’d missed out somewhat, I may even go back and watch it again thinking about it.

It definitely deserved your full attention,sounds like it took the gloss off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.