TV Series

Is Star Trek Strange New Worlds actually good?
I was a big fan of the Next generation but watched season 1 ep1 of this new one and just couldn't get into it at all. Just felt naff.

If people recommend it I might give it another go.

It blows hot and cold,i think its trying too hard sometimes to ensure it offers plenty of nods to the original.

I thought series 1 was better than the 2nd,so far.

Far,far superior to the bollocks that is 'Discovery' and worth a watch if you're something of a Trekkie though.

Is Star Trek Strange New Worlds actually good?
I was a big fan of the Next generation but watched season 1 ep1 of this new one and just couldn't get into it at all. Just felt naff.

If people recommend it I might give it another go.
I quite like it, and tbh, I prefer ‘Capt Pike’ to ‘Capt Kirk’, he always reminds me of Roger Moore doing ‘James Bond’.

Don’t watch Star Trek new worlds season 2 episode 9 if you are a trekky.
The most ridiculous episode I’ve ever seen!!

Fairly sure that was paying homage to the naffness of the original,diehard Trekkies will probably have been creaming their Y Fronts.

Don’t watch Star Trek new worlds season 2 episode 9 if you are a trekky.
The most ridiculous episode I’ve ever seen!!

When you have littles fury round animals being a storyline from the original series!? Why not a story where something triggers a crew to sing to reveal important information! So believable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.