TV Series

Think I’m going to give this a go, kind of fell onto a couple of episodes a good few years back and thought it looked really good (as well as thinking the woman was well fit) but ended up getting side tracked by something that I’d been watching previously.

Every season for me was a 8/10 one of my top 3 series ever

Oh fuck off. Bloody hate idiots like you, yeah I figured it out after one episode.... No you didn't you stupid **** you had a guess.
Bloody hell, a bit strong a response. Waspish does know his stuff and has a good nose for a show, well imo at least. I think it is obvious he had a feeling and ofc he did not know 100% but you just read between the lines there. If you do that it says the ending is kind of obvious with no twists.

You may have the wrong idea about Waspish here tbh. He is knowledgeable and gives a show a fair run before he gives a verdict; Unless it is desperate like most the tv Marvel stuff which you can call within the first 3 seconds then stop watching. Read his other reviews and opinions and you should see he is not the know it all type.

In other news i am going to start Gommorra again. There is no better show and thats a big headeded fact ladies and gents :D

Oh fuck off. Bloody hate idiots like you, yeah I figured it out after one episode.... No you didn't you stupid **** you had a guess.

When you have watched as much tv shows as me you get to read
Into the show! I Remember watching a documentary about it 25/30 years ago! I have a very good memory on tv shows I've watched from the past.

Bloody hell, a bit strong a response. Waspish does know his stuff and has a good nose for a show, well imo at least. I think it is obvious he had a feeling and ofc he did not know 100% but you just read between the lines there. If you do that it says the ending is kind of obvious with no twists.

You may have the wrong idea about Waspish here tbh. He is knowledgeable and gives a show a fair run before he gives a verdict; Unless it is desperate like most the tv Marvel stuff which you can call within the first 3 seconds then stop watching. Read his other reviews and opinions and you should see he is not the know it all type.

In other news i am going to start Gommorra again. There is no better show and thats a big headeded fact ladies and gents :D

Cheers for that..

Words or abuse on any forum doesn't bother me and mainly when it's written down it always looks worse! You don't know if it was said sarcastically or not..

Haha who's this fuckface? Put the Stella and the phone down and go to bed son.

Just finished Season 2 of Mr Inbetween.

I can see why some viewers may not get it, as one or two episodes tread water a bit and nothing much happens, though there are usually one or two amusing scenes.

But the best ones are stupendous, like the poignant finale to this season.

Also just started Brotherhood, an old series that may have passed under some people’s radar. That looks excellent too, like a more lyrical version of The Mayor of Kingstown if the dialogue is anything to go by.

As there seems to be more than one TV show with this title, it’s the one in which Jason Clarke and Jason Isaacs play brothers.

Been given Disney+ free for 3 months, any recommendations? So far got the bear, finding Michael, the old man. I've seen most the star wars series too.
Mandalorian, Andor if you fancy star wars.

Only murders in the bulding is fun to see

Just put Dopesick on my list, lads here says it's good.

The Shrink Next Door on Apple TV.

Really enjoyable, quite shocking series, and excellent acting from Will Ferrell in a much more serious role than he would usually do. Based on a true story too. Highly recommend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.