TV Series

When you have watched as much tv shows as me you get to read
Into the show! I Remember watching a documentary about it 25/30 years ago! I have a very good memory on tv shows I've watched from the past.

Mate, I wouldn't worry about it. Some people are dense in the way they respond!

You kind of have to have your wits about you to note how the pattern of conversation always fell into the third person, involving the protagonist, to see the angle of the show.

You don't need to see a doc as I reckon you'd have seen it the same way I did.

I was checking for the performance of Holland after I worked it out, first ep.

Watched the first episode of "Lost Home Movies of Nazi Germany" on Netflix. Interesting and not fun.

It's all stuff that we've probably seen before (at least anyone over 50). It is impossible to comprehend what it was like for the victims, the perpetrators and the public. I just thank my lucky stars that I wasn't born then and there.

Watched the first two episodes last night.

It's superb. Utterly flawless.

Spent part of my career teaching in the private sector (though nowhere as posh and renowned as Stowe). These schools are a bit of a world unto themselves, but Spall's performance certainly reminded me of one or two former colleagues.

Had no idea he was so versatile.

Also just finished Season 2 of the Mayor of Kingstown. Thought the last episode was a bit meh but would definitely recommend the series as a whole. It's mostly been excellent.
I watched the first episode late last night thanks to this post. I'm looking forward to watching the rest.

Last edited:
Slow on the uptake but Season 2 of the Bewar has been a delight.
More so than Season 1 for me. More breathing space, less kinetic and each episode feels like a low budget, indie film.

Anyone (who watches this) recognise the Weird Science reference in Ep. 5 in the party kitchen scene?
99% sure it's a piece of music from the film at the end (both Chicago based) but it's not on the official film soundtrack.

Wore the VHS tape out with that movie as a kid....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.